2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Utility Features
Oxford, MS shoppers in search of an SUV that can supply sophisticated amenities as well as utilitarian features needn’t look further than the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Offering notable towing and payload specs, generous cargo capacity, and unbeatable off-road features, the Grand Cherokee is sure to make you take notice.
Grand Cherokee Towing and Payload
- Maximum Towing: 7,200 lbs (with supercharged 6.2L V8)
- Minimum Towing: 3,500 lbs
- Maximum Payload: 1,260 lbs
- Minimum Payload: 1,120 lbs
Whether towing a boat for a weekend of fishing or a trailer for a camping adventure the capable Jeep Grand Cherokee has the power to make it happen.
Grand Cherokee Cargo Capacity
With seating for five and a spacious interior, there is substantial room for cargo without attaching a trailer:
- Maximum Cargo Space: With the second row down the cargo space extends to a maximum of 68.3 cubic feet.
- Dedicated Cargo Space: Find 36.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row.
Standard 60/40 rear split seating allows you to maximize your space in your Grand Cherokee for both passengers and cargo for weekend adventures in Memphis.
Grand Cherokee Off-Road Features
If life takes you off the beaten path, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is up to the challenge. Boasting a bevy of off-roading features, you can manage the roughest terrain and weather:
- Jeep 4×4 Systems: Depending on your configuration, you can take advantage of the Jeep Quadra-Drive® or Quadra-Trac® 4×4 system- some of the toughest on the market!
- Drive Modes: Standard Selec-Terrain® System provides drivers access to Auto, Snow, Sport, and Sand/Mud drive modes. The Trailhawk® trim adds a Rock drive mode for enhanced crawling capability.
- Trail Rated® Badge: Trims sporting this badge have been tested in ground clearance, water fording, maneuverability, articulation, and traction in the fiercest conditions.
- Performance Packages: Equip your Jeep Grand Cherokee with the All-Weather Trail Rated Package or Off-Road Adventure II Group for further off-road enhancements.
Test Out the Grand Cherokee at our Collierville Lot
Not totally settled on the Grand Cherokee? Find out what the 2019 Jeep Cherokee utility offers, including features like the Uconnect® App, and then check out both at Collierville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. You can find affordable financing for every Jeep you choose to drive home from Collierville.
Want to learn more about your favorite Jeep models? Learn about Jeep Gladiator engine specs with help from our team!
More From Collierville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
When it comes to off-road adventures around Collierville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, you can’t beat the Jeep Wrangler! But if you’re wondering about the 2022 Jeep Wrangler MPG for your Memphis commute, do you have the same level of confidence? Good news! The Jeep Wrangler is both durable and fuel-efficient! Take a closer look at the 2022 Jeep…
The 2022 Jeep Wrangler is more than a head-turner. It is one of the most popular off-roading choices for Collierville adventurers. But, are you wondering “How much does a 2022 Jeep Wrangler weigh?” Depending on the trim level, the 2022 Jeep Wrangler weight ranges from 5,400 pounds to 6,100 pounds (GVWR). Learn more about…
The new Jeep Gladiator is on the streets of Memphis with a distinct style and rugged performance that’s ready for any challenge. Off-road enthusiasts may already know that the 2022 Jeep Gladiator is Trail Rated® and ready for an exciting weekend, but you may be wondering about the Jeep Gladiator’s towing capabilities. Collierville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is…