2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Utility Features
Oxford, MS shoppers in search of an SUV that can supply sophisticated amenities as well as utilitarian features needn’t look further than the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Offering notable towing and payload specs, generous cargo capacity, and unbeatable off-road features, the Grand Cherokee is sure to make you take notice.
Grand Cherokee Towing and Payload
- Maximum Towing: 7,200 lbs (with supercharged 6.2L V8)
- Minimum Towing: 3,500 lbs
- Maximum Payload: 1,260 lbs
- Minimum Payload: 1,120 lbs
Whether towing a boat for a weekend of fishing or a trailer for a camping adventure the capable Jeep Grand Cherokee has the power to make it happen.
Grand Cherokee Cargo Capacity
With seating for five and a spacious interior, there is substantial room for cargo without attaching a trailer:
- Maximum Cargo Space: With the second row down the cargo space extends to a maximum of 68.3 cubic feet.
- Dedicated Cargo Space: Find 36.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row.
Standard 60/40 rear split seating allows you to maximize your space in your Grand Cherokee for both passengers and cargo for weekend adventures in Memphis.
Grand Cherokee Off-Road Features
If life takes you off the beaten path, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is up to the challenge. Boasting a bevy of off-roading features, you can manage the roughest terrain and weather:
- Jeep 4×4 Systems: Depending on your configuration, you can take advantage of the Jeep Quadra-Drive® or Quadra-Trac® 4×4 system- some of the toughest on the market!
- Drive Modes: Standard Selec-Terrain® System provides drivers access to Auto, Snow, Sport, and Sand/Mud drive modes. The Trailhawk® trim adds a Rock drive mode for enhanced crawling capability.
- Trail Rated® Badge: Trims sporting this badge have been tested in ground clearance, water fording, maneuverability, articulation, and traction in the fiercest conditions.
- Performance Packages: Equip your Jeep Grand Cherokee with the All-Weather Trail Rated Package or Off-Road Adventure II Group for further off-road enhancements.
Test Out the Grand Cherokee at our Collierville Lot
Not totally settled on the Grand Cherokee? Find out what the 2019 Jeep Cherokee utility offers, including features like the Uconnect® App, and then check out both at Collierville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. You can find affordable financing for every Jeep you choose to drive home from Collierville.
Want to learn more about your favorite Jeep models? Learn about Jeep Gladiator engine specs with help from our team!
More From Collierville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Did you just find the new RAM 1500 you’ve been looking for, but now you’re wondering if you can upgrade it to your standards? Lucky for you, the RAM 1500 is available with tons of upgrades and accessories, including RAM 1500 truck bed covers. Protect your Southhaven, MS work equipment or personal cargo with these handy…
What can you expect from the 2020 RAM 1500 gas mileage on Memphis roads? It depends on which powertrain setup you select, but you can look forward to up to 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway with a gas engine and 22 mpg city and 32 mpg highway with a diesel, according to EPA…
You may know the basic components of a good vehicle maintenance plan, but when you drive a vehicle as special as a Jeep Wrangler, you do things a little different. Dedicated Jeep owners know that it’s worth the time to learn about Jeep Wrangler maintenance. This small time investment will keep your car in top…